There are a few things I have come to realize over the past few days, years, hours. And in no particular order he we go:
* I love listening to thunderstorms but I hate the rain.
* Kenny holds my hand so often that when he's not around to do so, I don't know what to do with them.
* I miss my Nunnie more than words can express.
* I have lazy cats.
* My father is the cutest guy I know (no offense, Kenny.)
* I spend way too much time 'googling' things.
* The world was not made for short people.
* Ice cream should have it's own food group.
* I don't know everything.
* My mom is usually right.
* I could never have a modern-styled home.
* I love nuts and raisins but not in anything.
* I have useless information stuck in my head.
* There is nothing greater than the love of family.
* I should have lived in the 50s.
* Laughing is good for the soul.
* I need to read more.
* I definitely need more patience.
* When people tell me I'm nuts, they're probably right.
* My God is an awesome God.
Come to any realizations lately??